Cookies are small files stored on your computer and managed by your web browser at the request of a website. The cookies used on the site can be classified as follows:
- Required cookies. These are used to ensure the efficient operation of the website.
- Analytical cookies. These provide analysis to assist in the improvement of the site.
The site employs two Required cookies, BIGipserver*and TS*, where a * at the end of a cookie name denotes 'anything'. These are session cookies required for load management on the hosting servers. For example, the purpose of BIGipserver* is to glue unique sessions to the same node in a cluster, in order to avoid any session coherence problems that may arise should the session traverse across nodes in the cluster.
Processing of DataWe process personal data on a Contract basis for the purposes and only to the extent necessary for quoting for or delivering training and consultancy, and on the basis of Legitimate Interests for the purpose of informing about our services.
We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists, and shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
We do not share your information with third parties.
Individual RightsUnder the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object and...
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling